Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervene in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development-related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities - such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will support the organization in the design and implementation of systems that allow the utilization of data for informed decision-making to improve project outcomes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities on the project.
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on the project's inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact.
- Responsible for the implementation of all monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Works with the Project Lead to ensure that the monitoring and evaluation activities are conducted appropriately in line with Project, Country and donor needs.
- Ensure Program staff are familiar and compliant with all necessary M&E tools.
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information systems.
- Develop M&E plan for the State team to conduct routine monitoring visits to the various project implementation communities, including data verification, and data quality assessments.
- Ensure all data are validated monthly before reporting.
- Prepare monthly M&E reports as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sciences, Public Health or any related field of study; Master's Degree preferred with 4 years of experience.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation methodologies
- Knowledge of website applications, Microsoft Office, as well as data analysis software (e.g. STATA, SPSS, EPI INFO, etc.).
- Good knowledge of program implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Familiarity with impact assessment is an advantage
- Ability to perform various conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor" as the subject of the email.