The Nigeria Medical Association Lagos presents 2021 Young Doctors Mentorship Conference
First Interactive Session (Theme)
- Post-Qualification Career
- Options for the Young Doctors
- Specialization and Sub-specialization
Dr. Olufemi Omololu, MD/C.E.O, Lagos Island Maternity
Doctors in Academia
Dr. Waslu Adeyemo, CMAC LUTH
Doctors running the Business of Medicine in the Private Sector
Guest Speaker: Dr. Alatise, C.E.O, Zenith Hospita
Health Management Organizatin
Dr. Vivien Elumelu, C.E.O, Avon Health
Doctors in Main Stream Politics
Honourable Doctor Yusuf Tanku Sunuriu, Chairman, House Committee on Healthcare Service, House of Representatives.
Second Interactive Session (Theme)
- Addressing the pay Disparity between Doctors in Public and Private Healthcare Sector
- Scope of the Challenge
Dr. Kehinde Odunfa, Medical Officer, KAAF Medical Centre, University of Lagos.
- Views from the Chairman NMA Lagos
- Views from the Chairman, AGPMPN, Lagos
- Views from a Lagos State Private Practice
- Practitioner, Dr. Dapo Majekodunmi, M.D./C.E.O. St. Nicholas Hospital.
Date: February 27th, 2021
Venue: HYBRID – VIRTUAL (ZOOM) & PHYSICAL – SURU-EXPRESS Hotel, Joel Ogunaike, Ikeja GRA.