I am pleased to inform you that the Board of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at its General Meeting held in October, 2021 has approved the release of results of the Professional Examinations for Midwives -September 2021.
2. Summary of the results indicate:
a) Post Basic Midwives: One thousand, one hundred and fifty-one (1,151) candidates were successful in the examination representing 87% pass.
b) i. Basic Midwives: Seven hundred and twenty-six (726) candidates were successful in the examination representing 83% pass.
ii. Basic Midwives (Refresher): Nineteen (19) candidates were successful in the examination representing 58% pass.
c) Community Midwives: One hundred and four (104) candidates were successful in the examination representing 70% pass.
3.Heads of the training institutions are hereby directed to check for the result of their institution(s) on-line as from Thursday 21st October, 2021.
4. Successful Candidates are hereby directed to visit the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Portal (portal.nmcn.gov.ng) to apply for Registration and Licensing on-line with effect from Thursday 21st October, 2021.
5. Please note that on-line registration formalities including payment is to be completed within ninety (90) days. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Sixteen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira (N16,250.00) only per applicant after ninety (90) days.
6. Please note that the next Professional Examination for Midwives it, scheduled to hold from Tuesday 8th - Friday 1Ph March, 2022.
7. Heads of nursing training institutions are hereby directed to send In( statistics of eligible candidates and hard copies of their application forms for March 2022 Professional Examination for Midwives to reach the Council on or before 30th November, 2021. Failure to comply with the above directives indicate that the institution(s) do not have candidate(s) for the examination.
8. Please acknowledge receipt of the result and contact the Secretary-General/Registrar immediately for rectification of any error within thirty (30) days. Council will not entertain any complaint after thirty (30) days of release of result.
9. All correspondences should be addressed to the Secretary-General/Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Headquarters Office, Life Camp, Abuja.
10. On behalf of the Board and Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, I hereby extend our sincere congratulations to all successful candidates and wish them success in their future endeavor.
Faruk Umar Abubakar FWACN
Secretary-General / Registrar