A multi-specialty, multi-location and ICT-driven Hospital chain based in Abuja, Nigeria with a mission to facilitate happy families, people and institutions through great healthcare is seeking qualified, motivated and experienced professionals to join their growing team in the role below:
Job Title: Nephrologist
Employment Type: Full-time
Education, Professional Qualifications and Personal Attributes
- MBBS/MBBCH from a recognized institution and a valid Nigerian Medical Practice Licence.
- Fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons, NPMCN or it’s foreign equivalent in the relevant specialization.
- Minimum of 3 years’ robust post-certification practice in Nephrology in a Dialysis Centre is a must.
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in the use of electronic Patient Information Systems (PIS).
- Compassionate, committed to delivering high-quality care with great communication skills, able to communicate well with patients and colleagues.
- Analytical & confident with sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities.
- Able to effectively work with and potentially lead a team.
Very attractive and competitive.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.