Abt Associates is an engine for social impact, fueled by caring, curiosity and cutting-edge research that moves people from vulnerability to security. Whether it's welfare or weather disasters, the environment or economics, agriculture or HIV and AIDS, we address the world's most pressing issues. Our work is diverse and so is our bold workforce. We never fail to ask "What if?" We identify patterns, we search for the best way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria HWM Consultant
Job Identification: 101919
Job Schedule: Full time
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Health Workforce Management (HWM) activity supports establishing a cost-effective, well-trained, and motivated health workforce in targeted rural and remote areas of Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Ebonyi states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- Banyan Global implements the project in collaboration with Abt Associates, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), and Solina Health. The project also collaborates with local experts, universities, training institutions, federal and state governments, and the private sector and provides support via targeted grants under contract (GUCs).
- Advanced or Master's Degree in Public Health, Project Management, Health Information, Data Management or other relevant fields with 3 - 5 years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with health information systems.
- Demonstrable experience interacting with representatives from state ministries of health, private sector, civil society organizations, national health professional councils, and non-governmental organizations
- Ability to work in Sokoto State (no relocation costs will be provided)
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite
- Experience in data analytics as well as analyzing and presenting information
- Excellent oral, and written communication skills in English and ability to work well on a team
Period of Performance:
The anticipated period of performance for this assignment is July 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022, with possibility of extension.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022 at 04:52 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: