The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 7 August 2022 and close on Saturday 17 September 2022.
Applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Application is free of charge. Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified. On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant's Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form. Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive).
- School Cert must not be older than 6 years from date of application. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 —22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 — 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/ sportswomen categories.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth, Applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- The recruitment exercise will commence with online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where applicants will come with the endorsed printed out copies of their online completed Forms.
- Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions at www.joinnigerianavy.com
For Chief of the Naval Staff