PreDiagnosis International - Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major role is the maintenance, improvement of health through prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries and other physical impairment in people who are vulnerable to diabetes, hypertension, and hypercholesterolemia. Our mission is to rescue 5 million vulnerable Nigerians by the year 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and investigate health issues and health hazards in the people.
- Provide communities with required personal health services and ensure the provision of health care.
- To be actively involved in Creating Awareness of all organization’s services and products
- Monitoring Community Health Intervention Schemes and Programs.
- Identifying the Prevailing Health Issues in the Community and Initiating Educational Programs to resolve or mitigate the issues.
- Conducting Community Wellness Programs.
- Consult and treat patients both in-house and outfield.
- Monitoring community health by collecting data and conducting community wellness programs & advocacy
- Providing counseling and initiating educational programs to educate the public.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve health care delivery systems.
- Active engagement in business development opportunities to include presenting business and clinical capabilities to key constituents.
Requirements / Competencies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Record of engaging and working with communities on health care management and services
- A broad understanding of public health and care management
- Vast exposure in Public health advocacy.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.