Famacare Centre Limited is currently on track to offer low-cost, high-throughput preventive, curative and rehabilitative services with efficiency being our mantra. We are working with NGOs, Governments, Insurers and Funders to meet their need for efficient healthcare delivery with useful data. Our main focus is Maternal and Child Care, Cancer Prevention and effective Malaria management in the communities we serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records of patients (outpatient and inpatient).
- Monitor and record reports symptoms and changes in patient’s condition.
- Record Patients medical information and vital signs.
- Prepare patients and assist with examination and treatments.
- Order, Interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
- Handle, maintain and sterilise instruments, equipment and supplies as well as ensure that stock of supplies is maintained in places necessary e.g., Theatre, Consulting room etc
- Follow up of Lab results by calling the Laboratory to get results
- Administration of right drugs, and dosage to the right patient through the right route at the right time.
- Handling and maintenance of equipment.
- Assist with personal and environmental hygiene.
- Introduction of Strategic plans to enhance effective hospital routine.
- Ensure rooms are prepared and checked when necessary.
- Scrubbing and assisting in the theatre and during recovery.
- Administering medication and treatment.
- Consulting with physician and other personnel about the care of clients.
- Establish nursing plans, operating medical equipment.
- Ensure personal development is up to date at all times.
- Actively involved in the weekly clinical meetings and presenting at the meetings with Doctor(s).
- Registered Nurse
- Excellent track record and Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role and in a health care facility.
N150,000.00 (Gross) Monthly plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The candidate should be available to resume in 2 weeks - a month's time.