The Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja is one of the foremost Health Institutions in Nigeria, founded on the principle which focuses on an integrated healthcare delivery system approach with emphasis on comprehensive healthcare services comprising primary at the base, secondary and tertiary services at the hospital settings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer (CONHESS 08/09)
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
We are in need of Nursing Officers in the following areas:
- Nursing Officer (Paediatric)
- Nursing Officer (Orthopaedic)
- Nursing Officer (ENT)
- Nursing Officer (Renal)
- Nursing Officer (Intensive Care Unit)
- Nursing Officer (Burns & Plastic)
- Nursing Officer (Cardiac)
- Nursing Officer (Anaesthesia)
- Nursing Officer (Accident & Emergency)
- Nursing Officer (Peri-Operative)
Qualifications and Experience
- BNSc qualification or RN plus additional professional registration in any post basic Nursing programme.
- Current Practicing License.
- NYSC discharge certificate or evidence of exemption, where applicable.
- Evidence of Internship Training where applicable.
Condition of Service
- Similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and Federal Tertiary Health Institution in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward six (6) copies each of Application Letter, CV, First School Leaving Certificate, WAEC / NECO Certificate, Degree Certificate, Current Practicing License, NYSC Certificate or Exemption, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, 3 recommendation letters and passport photograph and any other necessary documents.
Application Letters (including required six (6) sets of credentials) with the desired position marked in capital letters on the top left hand corner of the envelop should be addressed and sent to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
P.M.B 1001, Lokoja,