16TH BIENNIAL NURSING LEADERS CONFERENCE – SOKOTO 2021
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (Council) is a Parastatal of the Federal Government established by Nursing and Midwifery Registration etc. Act. Cap. No. 143. Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004. The Council is a body charged with the responsibility of regulating Nursing and Midwifery Education and Practice in its entire ramification in Nigeria.
As part of its statutory activities, the Council organizes a conference biennially for Nursing Leaders in Nigeria. The conference brings together Nursing Leaders from both public and private sectors to discuss current challenges and developments that affect Nursing Education and Practice and to articulate the ways forward in confronting these challenges.
The theme for the 2021 Nursing Leaders conference is "REBRANDING NURSING FOR PROFESSIONAL ASCENDANCY AND CONSUMER’S SATISFACTION: THE ROLE OF NURSE LEADERS"
- Head of Nursing in various institutions such Head of Health facilities
- Leaders in academia from professional level of directorate cadre.
- All Nursing leaders in the directorate cadre.
DATE OF THE CONFERENCE
The conference will take place at Sokoto from October 25th – 30th 2021. The registration portal for the conference will be opened on Monday 13th September, 2021.
The conference will take place in Sokoto State. The exact venue will be communicated in due course.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE
- Seventy Thousand Naira (N70,000.00) for Early birds: commences from 13th September to 13th October, 2021.
- Seventy Five Thousand Naira (N75,000.00) for Late birds: 14th October - 24th October 2021.
- On-site registration at the Centres is Ninety Thousand Naira (N90,000.00): - 25th October.
- The registration fee covers tea break, lunch, conference bag and materials as well as certificate of attendance.
Please note that registration portal for the conference is open.
Please note that payment is to be made via remita to Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Kindly register on-line at www.nmcn.gov.ng after payment.
Please accept the assurances of the Council’s best wishes.
Alh. Faruk Umar Abubakar