Kradot Limited is a non profit organization in Lagos which is dedicated to offering training and medical assistance to local population and assistance to people at higher risk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Facilitator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare detailed work plan for health and nutrition activities and ensure implementation of planned activities according to the work plan.
- Assess the training needs of nutrition staff and client; develop a training program to meet these needs; conduct nutrition training for client.
- Create and maintain smooth relations and open collaboration with Government and local stakeholders and serve as the health and nutrition resource person.
- Plan and conduct nutritional assessments.
Requirements and Skills
- A Degree in Nutrition / Public Health or relevant discipline.
- Experience of facilitation of training.
- Ability to cope with stress; hardship; patience and flexibility and willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English. Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office, and other computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
N80,000 - N100,00 / Month.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.