Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse
- Remaining up-to-date with current health and safety legislation.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the workers by inspecting the worksite to maintain health and safety standards.
- Creating a healthier and safer environment to reduce disability claims and work-related injuries.
- Promoting worker productivity by developing and implementing health policies.
- Educating and training employees in the risks they may face.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years of experience in Emergency Nursing.
- Occupational Health certificate/experience on industrial site.
- Valid BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) Certification required.
- Possession of valid ACLS or AHLS is an advantage.
- Registered staff nurse (SRN) certificate.
- First Aid and Train the Trainer First Aid experience
- Drug administration
- Accident reporting and investigations skills
- Inspections and audits skills
- Ability to consult and counsel
- Computer knowledge
- Presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Occupational Health Nurse" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.