Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited - Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paediatrician
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development
- Apply medical knowledge and skills to the diagnosis and treatment of children
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
- Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise, and disease preventive measures
- Keep updated records of patient’s illnesses, surgeries, or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
- Keep abreast of advancements in paediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences.
- Medical Degree with specialization in paediatrics
- Minimum of 2 years post-fellowship experience.
- Up to speed knowledge of drugs/medication appropriate for children and their side-effects
- Exquisite knowledge of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Excellent communications skills
- Valid license to practise medicine
- Ability to evaluate data and information
- Strong team player.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: