We are an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Services Assistant
Job Code: CSU 090
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
With technical oversight from the central office technical staff and collaboration with State Program Management, the Pharmaceutical Services Associate shall provide support and share responsibility in the following:
- Assist in managing the pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment program
- Assist to develop work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria's stipulated guidelines/standards at all healthcare facilities supported by the organization
- Tracking, monitoring and inventory analysis of all pharmacy stock employing the use of monitoring tools, spreadsheets and data bases.
- Assist in periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and counseling staff at sites supported by the HIV care and treatment program.
- Prepare and submit periodic progress reports pharmaceutical and logistics services from the sites supported to implement the HIV care and treatment program.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or other relevant field with prior experience in pharmaceutical services delivery and supply chain management.
- At least 2 years experience in Pharmaceutical service delivery, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Proficiency in the use of electronic Logistic Management Information System e.g. NAVISION.
- Proficiency in MS Access, SPSS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and other Office packages.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- For this position, residents of the Location stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.