Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time.
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Superintendent Pharmacist, build positive trust relationships with the other staff to influence the targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.