Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with a co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician Intern
Job Category: Temporary
Department: Global Fund
- Will provide Pharmaceutical Logistics support overall services and activities for the KP CART Team, with a view to improving service delivery and reporting for Key Population.
- She/He will dispense Antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) and other medication in line with approved regimens and standards, dispense ARVs in appropriate packaging with clear instructions, provide medication-related counseling, including reinforcing adherence and advising on potential side-effects and drug interactions.
- She/He will provide drug information to health service providers and clients on request, identifying and support follow-up of clients who do not return for refills of their ARVs and work with providers and clients to identify, manage, and report adverse drug reactions and drug interactions.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or other relevant fields with prior experience in supply chain management and HIV/AIDS monitoring and evaluation.
- At least 2 years experience in related programming in developing countries.
- Experience in Pharmacy Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in HIV/AIDS monitoring.
- Proficiency in MS Access, SPSS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, and other Office packages.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate in local dialect.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.