Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu, is recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Must be able to process and fill prescriptions.
- Monitor all drug stocks and perform audits.
- Handling money transactions, answering phone calls, and doing clerical work in the pharmacy.
- Categorize drugs received from drugs suppliers on the shelves.
- Repack drugs for dispensing.
- Cleaning of shelves and pharmacy premises
- Manage the inventory by identifying low-stock or out-of-stock items for replenishment.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Possess a Pharmacy Technician Certificate from any recognized school of health
- Minimum of OND / HND in any discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have basic skills in drug dispensing and counseling
- Must have good Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Must be resident in Enugu or have accommodation available
Highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- All applications must be received on or before the deadline.