Grandville Medical and Laser Clinic is a multiple award winning healthcare center known for offering world class medical and surgical services with branches in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physiotherapist and Masseuse
Location: Lekki, Surulere - Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Job Brief Description
- As a physiotherapist you'll meet with patients to assess their physical problem/disorder.
- Having made a diagnosis, you'll then design and review appropriate treatment programmes using a range of techniques, including manual therapy, therapeutic exercise and electrotherapy.
- As well as treating patients, you'll also promote their health and wellbeing and provide advice on how to avoid injury and self-manage long-term conditions.
- Patients can include children, the elderly, stroke patients and people with sports injuries.
- A physiotherapist and a masseuse are expected to perform lymphatic drainage massage on patients after surgery.
- A physiotherapist is expected to examine every tummy tuck patient and carry out a breathing therapy before surgery
- Physiotherapist/masseuse are expected to rotate massage sessions within and outside the hospital.
- Physiotherapist/masseuse are to ensure massages, are given only for the number of sessions paid for by the patients.
- Physiotherapist are to diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition
- Physiotherapist are to educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Physiotherapist are to keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Physiotherapist/masseuse are to work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks
- A monthly report that contains total number of massages for the month, total number of patients for normal post-surgery massage, total number of clients for physiotherapy, total number of physiotherapy sessions and total number of massages done on the island and mainland.
N150,000 - N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply