Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Minder
Employment Type: Contract
Category: Industrial and Manufacturing
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- HND / B.Sc in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Science Laboratory Technology, Food Science and Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven experience as a Process Minder.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper micrometer etc.).
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
- Ability to read blueprints schematics and manuals.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Physical stamina and strength.
HMO Pension 13th Month
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: