FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant, EpiC-COVID-19
Requisition ID: 2021202100
Job Type: Full time
Supervisor: Associate Director, Special Projects
Duration: Nine (9) months
Supports Program Management for the Oxygen Technical Assistance Project in the Country Office with administrative, clerical, logistical and programmatic assistance, including direct support to the Associate Director, Special Projects.
- Assist Program Management staff with responding to administrative and programmatic requests from HQ, donors, country/zonal offices and other FHI team members;
- Assist the development of protocols, templates, tools and SOPs for facility level assessments, stakeholder engagement, resource mapping and facility level operational plans for strengthening medical oxygen use for COVID-19 response.
- Assist with planning technical assistance visits, workshops, and meetings. Coordinate on arrangements for travel undertaken by team members, consultants, or colleagues from FHI HQ.
- Assist with coordination and facilitation of community of practices (CoPs) for COVID-19 medical oxygen technical assistance Support stakeholder engagement and resource mobilization for COVID-19 medical oxygen use working alongside Department of Hospital Services-FMoH, NACA, NPHCDA and other implementing partners like WHO, CHAI, etc Facilitate digital transformations and automations for coordinating technical working groups, tracking and managing equipment and commodities for medical oxygen use and facilitating linkages to care to improve uptake of medical oxygen.
- Assist with information research and data assembly for presentations or reports made by team members.
- Provide support with documentation, record keeping and filing for the Department Perform other related duties for program management as may be assigned by the Director or Associate Directors.
Scoping review of existing literature on medical care/oxygen use Stakeholder engagement and resource mapping for medical oxygen Oxygen use tracking system and hospital equipment management system Report on coordination of medical oxygen use technical working group and communities of practice Facility level oxygen system plans Report on training of health care workers Monthly reporting based on ARPA guidance A final project report summarizing results.
Expertise and Complexity:
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis. Use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Be accurate, complete and meticulous in record keeping and documentation English written and verbal communication skills, and organizational skills.
- Relevant computer software skills including Microsoft office products. Familiarity with.
- BS / BA preferably in Public Health or other related fields
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in programs administration
- Experience in coordinating COVID-19 response activities with the Department of Hospital Services across the 88 isolation and treatment centers is desired
- strong inter-personal, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Usual office working conditions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: