Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Provider Relations Associate
Employment type: Full time
Category: Provider Relations
- The Provider Relations Associate is in charge of interacting with our primary care providers, educating them on our processes, resolving escalations, and renegotiating appropriate tariffs with our providers.
- Negotiate tariff with prospective healthcare providers.
- Renegotiate tariff with existing healthcare providers.
- Upload agreed tariff on respective providers’ profile on the admin dashboard.
- Resolve all internal and external tariff escalations for renegotiations promptly.
- Engage and acquire prospective providers.
- Train providers on accessibility and operations of the provider portal.
- Ensure credentialing and documentation of acquired providers.
- Upload claims of providers on the admin dashboard.
- Respond and resolve complaints from providers promptly.
- Communicate with respective stakeholders changes to a provider’s status.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Medicine / Nursing.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to travel when required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: