eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Research & Engagement Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Research & Engagement officer will provide a critical interface between ehealth4everyone, government agencies/organizations and other project stakeholders.
- He/she will lead and support a broad range of internal/external stakeholder engagement and communication activities.
- He/she will also develop innovative communication and engagement initiatives requiring the involvement of a wide range of communication channels.
- Support and conduct research focused on areas of public health, related to projects the team is working on.
- Plan and conduct research in the area of public health information technology – the use of information and communications technology to improve public health.
- Support and assist research on the use of digital health tools by public health officials in Nigerian health ministries, departments and agencies. This will involve some literature review, data analysis and data collection through interviews and other methods.
- Lead, support or assist the development of research papers and other research publications.
- Provide research assistance, as required.
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working with stakeholders and clients and dealing with sensitive issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to impart and present information to stakeholders, formulate reports and gain cooperation.
- A demonstrated ability to prepare and implement strategies in stakeholder relations and issue management are vital to the role.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: