Candidates must possess a recognized University degree and a current temporary/practicing license issued by their registration council.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to upload all necessary credentials:
1. Typed applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Rivers State University Teaching Hospital,
6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA,
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Application Letter (with phone number included),
4. Passport photograph (2 copies)
6. Registration or Oath
7. Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
8. Waec /O’Level certificate
9. First School Leaving Cert
10. L.G.A Identification Letter
11. Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
12. Two (2) Recommendation Letters.
N/B: All documents to be uploaded must be in PDF format and passport photographs must be in image format (‘jpg’, ‘JPEG’)
DEADLINE: 17th April, 2021
For further enquiry call: 08151491555 or Email: [email protected]