Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate. We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer Intern
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Internship
- This role is responsible handling all diagnostic level x-ray, equipment and its associated instrumentation in acquiring of high-quality images of the human body of diagnostic value.
- Using all available modalities in all the branches of the organization, under close supervision of a senior colleague.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- To carry out all radiological procedure e.g. conventional x-ray, USS, CT, MRI, C-arm, mammography etc. under supervision.
- To produce high quality radiograph of diagnostic value and always ensuring the ALARA principle.
- To assist in patient registration, departmental documentation, and ensuring cleanliness in the department
- To be involved in all departmental activities.
- To be 1st on call or participate in shift roster as required by the department.
- Support other radiology staff in the radiological process.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participating in case planning with other members of the patient medial team.
- The job holder must have a license to practice from the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN) .
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.