Image Diagnostics is a Medical Imaging and Clinical Support Center with a vision of providing excellent diagnostic and medical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer / Sonographer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients' comfort.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to obtain clear, usable images.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients' records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Monitoring all radiographic supplies and submitting purchase requests to maintain proper supply levels.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND qualification
- Knowledge of medical procedures and medicine
- Outstanding thinking and reasoning skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers and the most popular software packages
- Knowledge and understanding of biology
- Ability to work independently, but also as a part of a healthcare team
- Sensitivity and understanding towards patients during procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Physical strength to assist with the lifting or moving of patients to ensure their positioning is correct for the specific procedure.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Note: For more enquiries, please call 08081529910.