Sigma Consulting Group - Our client, a reputable Hospital, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds, etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- BSc Degree or other Diploma from a Nursing program
- Proven experience as a registered nurse (single or double qualified)
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license
- The candidate should reside around Ikeja - Ogba axis.
- Single experienced qualified: N65,000 - 70,000 naira monthly.
- Double experienced qualified: N85,000 - 90,000 naira monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.