Dip-Gold Human Development Foundation is a non-for profit platform, established to promote empowerment, enlighten and motivate the child/youths to become national leaders. This foundation offers scholarships and educational aids/grants to children, youth adults and women. Dip Gold Human Development Foundation provides assistance to the masses in education, shelters and in the areas of healthcare delivery through training of community health workers, carrying out mobile clinics to the rural areas, organizing health screening programme for common killer diseases, family planning and immunization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Volunteer
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for the NGOwebsites,and similar platforms.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage with sponsors, respond to questions or partnerships, and to promote NGO initiatives.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3 - 6 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.