Remote Accounting Hub - We are a recruitment agency that helps companies find short-term or long-term temporary staff in accounting, finance, HR and other business systems. Remote accounting hub is a recruitment agency that helps companies in recruiting staff, also we do remote accounting for companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem-focused, and age-specific assessment techniques.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Document all relevant data in the electronic medical record according to clinic standards.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- Collaborate with other disciplines through multidisciplinary meetings and care conferences to facilitate patient care and operations.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in the health sector desired.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse and/or Registered Midwife
- Experience in Perioperative nursing is desirable.
- Must have the ability to work, Monday thru Friday (full-time)
- Experience in ICU, NICU or SCBU an advantage.
- Positive attitude and good work ethics
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of hospital management software.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.