Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Records Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages department operations
- Compiles the hospital statistical information
- Ensures that medical records are accurate and organized
- Ensures all medical records are protected and kept confidential
- Reviews patients’ records ensuring that everything is complete
- Classifies and indexes medical records
- Maintains best record keeping practices
- HND / B.Sc in Health Information Management
- Minimum of five (5) years post NYSC experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong attention to details and data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.