APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. APIN works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria. We seek to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for programme implementation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
Reference Code: STOME811
The desired candidate will be a member of the Strategic Information team and will oversee the program monitoring and evaluation (M&E) support for the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems in all sites across all States and regions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Medical Sciences (MBBS / B.Pharm.), Behavioural / Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field. Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) will be an advantage.
- Must have minimum of nine (9) years’ experience in the field of HIV/AIDS care and relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, planning and executing program evaluation.
We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to this dedicated email: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.