Multiplan Nigeria Limited is a Maritime Offshore Transport, Logistics and security Company, providing security Escort services to major players in the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Nurse
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent or disabled patients (staff)
- Conduct drug/alcohol test and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to specific requirement for work place environment
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability, including but not limited to serving in the first assisting role.
- Assists with the provision of medical care in accordance with facility, state, and federal regulations.
- Monitors the effectiveness of interventions of all patients (staff).
- Weekly report of all accidents, near misses/ unsafe act, staff treatment, referrals to QHSE department.
- Manage and dispose all clinic waste according to ESSL waste disposal SOP and as per statutory regulations.
- Listing out of medications required for the month and a register as well as refill plan.
- Ensure safe handling/ maintenance of all medical equipment in the site clinic.
- Managing/ keeping of all medical records.
- Monthly reports of all activities in the site clinic to management.
- Must have a B.Sc or M.Sc Degree in Nursing.
- Must have recognized Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria certification.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and any other certification.
- Must have at least 8 years working experience in similar position and must possess qualities of integrity, patience, attention to details and excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email