Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited - We practice pharmaceutical care in its entirety, with the patients and customers at the centre of all we do. We offer state-of-the-art care in our brick-and-mortar premises in Lagos, as well as virtually through phone counselling sessions as well as online sales services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are currently seeking a full-time Superintendent Pharmacist to join our team at our Lagos location.
- As the Superintendent Pharmacist, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy, ensuring that all pharmaceutical care services are delivered with the highest standard of quality and accuracy.
- This is an on-site role located in Lagos.
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited institution
- A current and valid Pharmacist's registration with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
- At least three years of relevant experience working in a community pharmacy setting
- A strong grasp of pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines within Nigeria
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with patients, customers, and colleagues
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively
- A commitment to upholding the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in all aspects of your work
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.