Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer - Comprehensive HIV / TB Program
Location: Akwa Ibom
Department: ACE -5
- Will provide technical support at state level to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on technical areas of comprehensive TB and HIV/AIDS programs including laboratory, pharmacy, logistics, prevention, care, treatment, TB, RMNCH, mitigation, monitoring and evaluation.
- S/He will also provide support with technical leadership and engage with stakeholders and as approved, represent the organization to stakeholder events.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PhD or similar Degree with 2 to 4 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in a relevant Degree with 1 to 2 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- Or B.Sc / BA in Pharmacy, Microbiology, Health Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health or in a relevant Degree with 2 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.