Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer - PMTCT, PrEP & CACX
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS, Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS, Reproductive Health/Family Planning (RH/FP), TB and integrated medical services at the state level.
- S/He will coordinate the effective implementation of Cervical Cancer Prevention Program in the State, increase the awareness of CA CX to high-risk individuals in the Facility and community. Provide strategic direction, technical oversight, and ensure appropriate support for the development and implementation of program activities in Cervical Cancer prevention.
- S/He will support the planning, coordination and supervision of cervical cancer screening activities in ACE-supported facilities; support training facilitation of health care providers on cervical cancer prevention program and PrEP and build the capacity of the health facility staff and service providers in documentation, data collection and analysis.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) including TB in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview