Dewdrop Institute is a vocational training Institute accredited by City & Guilds International of UK to provide it’s globally recognized training and certifications in Health and Social Care as well as the Hospitality Qualification.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Facilitator - Health & Social Care
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Training Facilitator who is knowledgeable in Health care, to prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational programs for our learners.
- Training Facilitator’s responsibilities include designing and creating material content for individual courses, delivering classes and gathering feedbacks from learner’s progress to ensure that they develop the required skills needed to achieve a successful career path in the Health and Social care industry.
- An ideal Facilitator should be IT savvy.
- Design, prepare and review training curriculum.
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage learners.
- Research and recommend learning equipment instructional materials to aid learning.
- Measure outcomes from trainings.
- Delivering blended learning tutorials and practical training.
Requirement and Skills
- Degree in Nursing, Dietetics, or other related field.
- Not less than two (2) years’ experience in health & social care.
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Previous experience as a Training Facilitator in an Educational Institute
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft office especially Microsoft word and Microsoft power point.
- Hands-on experience on Human health, social work, and Nutrition.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident in Enugu and available on full time basis.