HT-Limited - Our client, a Poultry Farm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Veterinary Doctor
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prescribe medications, administer inoculations, to treat poultry health condition.
- Proffer recommendations to on ways to feed, clean, and care for poultry farm.
- Immunize poultry farm animal to protect them against various diseases.
- Assess the living condition of animals and make necessary recommendations for improved health.
- Inspect poultry food products to ensure they are fit for consumption.
- Collect and examine urine and feces samples during diagnosis.
- Educate colleagues on ways to avoid diseases that spread.
- Guide and direct the activities of veterinarian assistants and technicians.
- Execute quarantine processes to prevent spread of disease among poultry animal.
- Monitor foods poultry animal consumes to ensure they are safe and beneficial to health.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree.
- 3 - 5 years' work experience
- Appropriate license.
- Strong affinity for poultry farm.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Undeterred by being scratched, bitten or exposed to infectious diseases, and resilient to noise.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Ability to make prudent decisions regarding welfare and well-being of poultry farm animal.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.