On 10/Mar/2017 / In Rehabilitation
1. Assists transportation of client for showering and toileting.
2. Durable design to withstand extensive wet area use.
3. Adjustable footrest, seat height and seat tilt to accommodate client leg length and positioning.
4. Swing-away independent armrests to assist in side transfer and client access.
5. Clear rear open space enabling positioning over toilet.
6. Easy access for hygiene with open armrest design.
7. Deeper access front trough design for easy cleaning.
8. Non-woven open comfort back strap design giving cleaning access to more back area.
9. Flexible back straps conforming to client shape for support and comfort; straps antibacterial and non-suction designed to avoid skin tear when client is wet.
10. Integral pan carrier glides. Back saver design, assists with emptying the bowel. Can be removed half-way; self-supporting while the bowel/pan is removed.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!