2018/2019 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) Registration Exercise
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board will open its site for Online Bursary Registration of Students for the State Governments' 2018/2019 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Friday 15th, February to Friday 13th, March, 2019. All applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin
- Have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year's examination.
All eligible Students advised to;
i. Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on Apply here to login and revalidate your details for old Students or submit your bursary application form for new Students;
ii. Email printed and signed copy of the student's Acknowledgement Card to email@example.com to complete your Bursary Registration.
Note: All applications must be processed and submitted online. Double application is grounds for disqualification.
All enquiries should be channelled to help lines TIMOTHY 07066092632, OR OLOKOCHA 08032261336 firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Secretary, Delta State Bursary and Scholarship.