Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for Higher National Diploma (Morning and Evening) Programmes in the 2019/2020 Academic Session leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) in the underlisted programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
b) Banking and Finance
c) Business Administration and Management
e) Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
a) Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering
b) Agricultural Technology
c) Civil Engineering
d) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
e) Mechanical Engineering
f) Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a) Architectural Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Estate Management
d) Quantity Surveying
e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
f) Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
a) Computer Science
b) Food Technology
c) Glass & Ceramic Technology
d) Mathematics and Statistics
e) Science Technology
Candidates should possess:
National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O'Level. Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma (ND) of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes.
A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training) in addition to Or at least two (2) years post cognate work experience for candidates with Pass Grades in ND.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking for admission to The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are required to complete the Institution's application form available on-line from the day of publication.
ADMISSION FORM GUIDELINES APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic Website www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside with the invoice generated and make payment of thirteen thousand naira (N13,000.00) only (Administrative charges inclusive) on the remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidate’s name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip after filling the application form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Candidates are to please note that the application for admission will close on Monday, 9th September, 2019.
N.B: Candidates should also ensure that the transcripts of their Academic Records are forwarded directly by their former Institutions to reach
The Federal Polytechnic
P.M.B. 5351, Ado-Eldti
Not later than the closing date indicated above.
The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of Candidates whose:
(a) transcripts are not received on due date or who submit them by hand;
(b) forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date;
(c) National Diploma (ND) Statement of Results read December, 2018 or earlier.
(d) all applications with false details will be rejected.
K. O. EKANEM (MRS)