Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into HND programmes offered by the Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the 20192020 Academic Session.
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA ( HND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES TWO SESSIONS
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management:
- Office Technology and Management.
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science;
- Food Science and Technology;
- Hospitality Management;
- Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics. Chemistry/Biochemistry);
- Leisure and Tourism Management.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures Option);
- Electrical &Electronics Engineering (with Oolong' in Electronics and Telecommunications or Power and Machine);
- Mechanical Engineering (with Options in Manufacturing or Power and Plant);
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Technology;
- Foundry Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology;
- Building Technology;
- Estate Management and Valuation;
- Quantity Surveying;
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics; (1) Urban and Regional Planning.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade and a minimum of one-year post qualification industrial work experience. In exceptional cases. Candidates with Pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes. Including Mathematics and English Language at the SSC. Obtained from WAEC. NECO or NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates, including ND graduates from the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, are to process and forward their academic transcripts report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
- In addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The following procedures are to be followed:
- log onto the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-Line Application Tab:
- Fill the form with valid c-mail address and password containing eight (8 ) characters of letters and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number:
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of Five Thousand. Five Hundred Naira (N5, 500.00) only using the Remita:
- Go back to the School website (www.fepode.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on "Finish Registration";
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents. Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic's website.
Each application form costs N5, 000.00, a bank charge of 4250.00 and c-transact of N250.00
The closing date for the application is 31st October. 20 I 9. Screening exercises for the IIND candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic. Idah and on a date to be announced later. Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website for updates from 1st to 3rd November. 2019.
Abdulkadir B. Abba