On 18/Jul/2019 / In School Jobs
Kwara State University, Malete - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in the Department of Public Health, School of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Pure and Applied Science at the University:
Job Title: Lecturer I
College: Pure and Applied Science
School: Basic Medical Sciences
Department: Public Health
Candidates must possess:
First Class (Honours) or Second Class (Honours), Upper Division Degree in recognized University.
Ph.D must have spent a minimum of three (3) years on previous grade plus a minimum of four (4) years scholarly publications.
Candidates without Ph.D must have spent a minimum of five (5) years on previous grade plus a minimum of six (6) evidence of continuing research and publications. Ph.D is, however, required.
Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
Team Work: Knowledge, skills and ability to work effectively with others to achieve optimal collective results.
Communication: Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly in a variety of Settings and styles; ability to secure information, listen effectively and get messages across far desired effect
Initiative: Think critically and act logically to evaluate situations and generate required steps to ensure success.
Continuing Education: Capacity to acquire and utilize new knowledge relevant to the position.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 hard copies each of their Applications, Photocopies of their Credentials and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following:
- Full names (Surname Last in Block Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Numbers and e-mail address
- Institution (s) Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Number of Publications
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, two (2) of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields who must be requested by the applicants to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the "Registrar" through the address below, indicating the post applied for.
All Applications and documents should be addressed and sent in a sealed envelope with the post applied for indicated in the left side corner to:
Kwara State University, Malete,
P.M.B 1530, Ilorin,
Note: Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!