Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court. Skyline University Nigeria (SUN) is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor
Employment Type: Full time
We require qualified candidates who can teach in the following faculties below:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- International Relations
- Mass Communications
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Medical Laboratory Science.
- Must Have a Doctorate Degree in the respective field from an accredited University.
- International work experience and community service will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of teaching and research experience respectively.
- A strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both locally and internationally is required in addition to evidence of ability to supervise under-graduate students.
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment.
- Applicant must be a computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.