Oceanic Health Management Limited is one of the largest Healthcare insurance providers in Nigeria offering second to none optimum services in the healthcare industry. Our smart use of technology has enabled us offer excellent HMO services to our clients who are spread across multiple industries in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive calls from OHML Clients, Providers and Staff
- Manages Call Centre correspondence
- Responds to clients within approved timeline
- Give pre-authorization to care
- Understand the use of IT application for customer care correspondence
- Emergency handling protocol and escalation
- Calls providers whenever assigned by the HOD for various communiques
- Escalates complaint received to appropriate office at OHML
- Responds appropriately to situations in accordance with standard care metrics
- Manages provider grievance emanating from OHML operations
- Nursing Degree from school of Nursing or BSc. Nursing
- A minimum of 1 year Post NYSC experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound work ethic
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good clinical judgement
- Apt to learn.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a Cover Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.