The Oaks Nursery is a fast growing Early Years Centre located at the heart of Abuja. Our aim is to nurture children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years in a warm caring environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Day Care Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help nurture and care for babies and little children
- Provide first aid care and health assessment;
- Write care plans and coordinate the care of children with chronic or acute health conditions;
- Communicate with teachers and staff to ensure the safety and well-being of children;
- Administer medications and monitor delegated medication administration;
- Assist in the evaluation of children for Special Services (Special Education);
- Educate and train staff on: asthma, life threatening allergies, and other health issues
- Coordinate the cleaning of the environment to promote neatness
Qualification and Requirements
- Must be a certified Nurse
- Must have relevant certificates
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a nurse
- Must be willing to work as a child caregiver
- Must have love for children
- Must be empathetic and caring
- Must be able to keep detailed records.
- Must be emotionally stable.
- Must be adaptable.
- Must be able to think quickly and multi-task
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.