Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board further notify the general public, particularly, students of Delta State origin that the online bursary registration of Students for the State Government's 2022/2023 Students Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary) is ongoing.
All applicants must;
- Be of Delta State origin.
- Have National Identification Number (NIN).
- Be registered full-time students of only Government approved private and public tertiary institutions (PGD, Masters and PHD students are NOT eligible).
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in previous academic year's examination.
- Be in second year (200 and above) in Universities; ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics and NCE II-III in the Colleges of Education.
- Have a registered account with a bank
All eligible Students are advised to;
- Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on “Apply Here” to login your bursary application form.
- You will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
- Online acknowledgement card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record.
- Online application will end on Friday 17th February, 2023
Call 07034589538, 08030777381, 08032261336
Email address: [email protected]
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board