Smile 360 Dental Specialists - We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dental Nurse
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Assist Dentist in diagnosis and treatment of Patient dental and oral problems.
Essential responsibilities are listed below. Others may be assigned:
- Assist dentist in examining dental and oral health of patients
- Assist dentist in diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Operate technical dental machines in diagnosis and treatment of Patients
- Plan patients treatment and case
- Assist dentist in attending to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Sterilize all dental equipment's
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedure on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Participate in the Practice’s marketing drive
- Participate in training and continuing education
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum Dental Diploma / Dental Technician Certification
- At least 4 years experience.
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to use the computer
- Problem solver
- Attentive to details
- Ability to manage pressure
- A team player.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.