The Federal University Lokoja (FUL) was established in February 2011 and is located in Lokoja, Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria, about 160 Kilometers from Abuja the Nation’s Capital. It is a conventional University that is striving to excel in both Academic and Research activities in order to compete favourably with other Universities worldwide.
Federal University Lokoja is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the posts below:
Job Title: Director, University Health Services
Job ID: CONMESS7
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Duration: The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years only.
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates must be a Public Health worker and have a good M.B.B.SI BDS, or equivalent, plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of Exemption.
- Must have Master Degree in Public / Community Health or its equivalent.
- In addition, candidates must be duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and have a minimum of twelve (12) years post qualification experience in a university system four (4) of which must be as a Chief Medical Officer of a University.
- Candidate must not be older than sixty (60) years at the date of assumption of duty on appointment.
- He should also be of sound health.
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years only.
- Salary and other conditions of service including privileges and entitlements shall be as approved for Federal Universities by the Federal Government of Nigeria and as may be modified from time to time by competent authorities.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit twenty (20) copies each of application letter and comprehensive Personality Profile, attaching copies of relevant credential under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and indicate post applied for on the top right-hand corner and addressed to:
Federal University Lokoja,
P.M.B. 1154, Lokoja,
Kogi State, Nigeria.
Note: Candidates are advised to request three(3) of their Referees to forward confidential report on them to the Vice-Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja.