Baze University is a distinctive quality-based educational institution making a difference in the Nation’s history through the positive impact of its service and graduates output. Our mission is to establish and maintain a more suitable academic environment, synergizing world-class human capital and best technology for creating and impacting knowledge to develop and modernize the Nigerian society.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in our University Hospital:
Job Title: Emergency and Trauma Nurse
- Candidate must possess good Bachelor of Nursing Science Degree (B.NSc) not less than second class lower division / credit grade or possess a Registered Nurse (NRN) plus Registered Midwife (NRM) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Applicant must have at least 10 years practicing experience as a Emergency and Trauma Nurse.
- Applicant must have his/her current practicing license.
- Must have clinical experience in direct patient care.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- A great team player with excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidates should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisement.
- For enquiries, contact: [email protected] .