Noble Guide Academy is a faith based co-educational institution with over 15 years of experience delivering quality education to Muslim children in Abuja. We offer programmes from Preschool up to Pre-University levels and are always happy to welcome diverse and talented individuals into our community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female School Nurse
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The school nurse is a leader in the school community who oversees all school health policies and programs. The school nurse is to provide expertise and oversight of school health services and promote health education.
- Treat students and staff as needed
- Develop plans for student care based on assessment, interventions, and identification of outcomes, and the evaluation of care
- Provide health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
- Monitor immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment as to prevent injury and ensure safety
- Oversee infection control measures
- Actively participatein school safety plans that address school violence, bullying and emergencies that may occur at school
- Oversee medication administration, health care procedures and the development of healthcare plans
- Consult with teachers, school administrators and other school staff regarding student care
- Registered Nurse (RN) license
- At least two years nursing experience.
- Knowledge of many areas of health including mental health
- Ability to work independently or with others
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to work with, care for and supervise young people
- The Nurse will be required to reside in the school premises.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.