MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Medical Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
The Head, Operations will oversee key functions (such as: Healthcare Provider Accreditation and Contracting, claims management, Complaint’s resolutions, Authorizations) which are aimed at providing quality healthcare services to members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and implementation of organization brand strategies
- Management of Financial and performance targets for the Operations Division
- Executive Board advisory for organizational performance management
- Deployment of strategies for business development
- Implementation of quality assurance strategies for efficient service delivery to ensure return on investment.
- Implement an effective customer relationship management mechanism to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Management of an accurate and reliable database for organizational enrollees and services in line with NHIS guidelines.
- Preparation of periodic regulatory reports for Executive Management/ Board and remittance to regulatory stakeholders.
- Management of an effective compliance platform for the enforcement of all regulatory and organization guidelines/policies.
- Effective management of divisional participation in organizational strategic planning.
- Effective establishment and management of quality assurance systems for customer relations, brand, performance, and process management within and outside the organization.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Medicine, Pharmacy, or other health-related discipline.
- Post graduate degree in Public Health, Health Administration, & Management, Health Economics, or a related degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with at least five years in managerial.
- Experience in handling the operations of a health insurance institution is mandatory.
- The candidate must have a medical practice license.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.